Выставка "Сургут. Нефть и Газ 2019". 25-27 сентября
In modern conditions, the lack of familiar materials due to the prohibition of their import from other countries and the rupture of strong ties with foreign suppliers is particularly relevant to the issue of finding a reliable partner in Russia. INEL is always ready to offer its services to new partners, because we have been working in the market of plastic and thermoplastic elastomers for more than 20 years and during this time have earned an excellent reputation.
The company's pricing policy allows to take into account the entrepreneurial status and economic interests of each consumer. The range of products represented goods from industrial purposes to consumer consumption, is also a manufacturer of automotive components.
The professional level of scientific, engineering staff and working staff allows you to comprehensively cover the entire production cycle & ndash; from the development and design of the product to the manufacture of parts of the required degree of complexity based on our own production.
Maintenance of equipment in working condition is ensured by systematic preventive maintenance of injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment, as well as monitoring measures taken during commissioning. Specialists of our company will help you to organize the work of your equipment and repair of injection molding machines of various degrees of complexity.
The company's policy is aimed at retrofitting and upgrading the equipment fleet. Today, production is represented by injection molding machines whose efforts range from 120 to 900 tons and an injection volume of up to 3500 cm3, which allows manufacturing products from a gram to 3000 grams.
LLC & laquo; INEL & raquo; owns a wide range of manufacturing technologies. The equipment of the enterprise allows to manufacture products:
- injection molding, including pipe and profile blanks;
- compounding the base polymer with additives and subsequent injection molding into finished products;
- machined from blanks (metal and plastic).
In their work, they have mastered and actively used:
- general purpose plastics (polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), ABS plastic;
- engineering plastics polyamide (PA6, PA6.6, including glass-filled), polyoxymethylene (ROM), thermoplastic rubbers (SEBS, & nbsp; TPV, & nbsp; TPO), thermoplastic polyurethanes (& nbsp; TPU, & nbsp; Covestro, & nbsp ; Basf);
- high performance polyether ketone plastics (PEEK, & nbsp; Zedex), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
The production base allows you to design molds for parts of different configurations, to produce, as well as repair the tooling.
The company's specialists regularly participate in specialized exhibitions, congresses, forums, and actively exchange experience with colleagues from other regions and countries. New technologies are regularly introduced in the company's research and production facilities. All this allows us to receive large orders for several years including import substitution and maintain leading positions in our industry.
To get an approximate calculation of the cost of manufacturing a part, send us its drawing or three-dimensional model. With these files we will be able to report the exact time of manufacture.
- Full production cycle from design to finished products
- We have the certificate of International Quality Standard ISO 9001:2015
- Many years of experience and
high-level expertise of employees
- Individual recommendations on the planning and selection of technologies for each customer